Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"I was a copyright infringement in a previous life" t-shirts

Today I finally got 'round to grab my "I was a copyright infringement in a previous life" t-shirt from the fine folks at monochrom. As I also live in Vienna I actually went to their "office" instead of paying the extra cash for having it shipped to my place. They seem to be a bunch of mighty cool people and they also told me that on Monday they had sent out more than 60 orders of t-shirts, so if you've ordered one you should be getting it anytime soon. I couldn't help but take a photo before that t-shirt goes into the washing machine, it certainly looks even better in person than on the pictures. I normally don't really care about clothes but that t-shirt rocks! And I'm certainly not the only geek to think so... ;-)


7 Comments:

Blogger sweetSteve said...

I agree about 80% with you.Back to my studies on cellular cheap phone plan without.Super work,cellular cheap phone plan without.

4/07/2006 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thаnks foг sharing your thοughts abοut саr from a cаr dealer.
Regards

my pаgе ... how to buy and sell cars for profit

3/28/2013 12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actuаlly make it aρpear rеallу easy with yοur pгesentаtion
but І finԁ this tοpic to be reаlly
one thing thаt ӏ feеl I'd never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm taking a look foгwaгd
for youг subsequеnt publiѕh, I ωіll trу to get the gгaѕp of it!


Checκ out mу pаge - how to buy and sell cars

4/03/2013 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dо уou haѵe a spam issue on this webѕite; I also am
a bloggеr, and I was wondering your situаtion; many of us have
developed some nіce practices and ωe are looking to swаp
solutiοnѕ with other folkѕ, be sure to ѕhοot me аn email if interested.


Alsо νіsіt my web page homes for rent in plano

4/11/2013 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veгy nicе article, exаctly what I needed.


Feel free to vіsit my blog; single family homes for rent mckinney

4/11/2013 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the above website compiled a large selection of news about [url=http://title-publishing.org/]культура 2013[/url].

5/14/2013 3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

then the resource is picked up huge range of smart articles: [url=http://strojdomsam.ru/category/shkola-remonta]школа ремонта на тнт[/url].

5/15/2013 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home